Industrial robot refers to the robot used in production process and environment. Industrial robot is a kind of automatic control, reprogrammable, multi-purpose, three-axis or more axis machine which is used in industrial automation.
Industrial robot is a kind of multi joint manipulator or multi degree of freedom machine device facing the industrial field. It can perform work automatically, and it is a kind of machine that realizes various functions by its own power and control ability. It can accept the command of human beings and run according to the pre arranged program. Modern industrial robots can also act according to the principle program formulated by artificial intelligence technology.
Industrial robots can be classified in four aspects: program input mode, motion coordinate mode, driving mode and application field.
According to the program input mode, there are two types: programming input type and teaching input type;
According to the form of kinematic coordinates, it can be divided into five types: articulated machine, cylindrical coordinate robot, rectangular coordinate robot, parallel robot and SCARA (planar joint) robot;
According to the driving mode, it can be divided into hydraulic drive, pneumatic drive, electrical drive, etc.; from the application field, it mainly includes welding, assembly, transportation and stacking, loading and unloading, grinding and spraying, cutting and processing robots, etc. Downstream application industries mainly include automobile, electronic and electrical, rubber and plastic, metallurgy, food, medicine and cosmetics, etc.
Industrial robot maintenance
1.The operator must check that the robot is not at the origin position, and it is forbidden to start the robot at the origin position;
2. During robot teaching and operation, please confirm that there are no idle people in the robot action range;
3. When the robot needs to stop during operation, press the external emergency stop button, stop button and emergency stop button on the teaching box. If it needs to continue to work, press the reset button to let the robot continue to work;
4. Before turning off the power of the robot, you can turn off the power of the robot directly without pressing the external emergency stop button;
5. In case of fault or alarm, please record the alarm code and content so that the technician can solve the problem;
6. At the end of the operation, the power supply, air valve, equipment and site must be closed.
Characteristics of industrial robots
The further development of programmable production automation is flexible start-up. Industrial robots can be reprogrammed according to the needs of their working environment. Therefore, it can play a good role in the process of small batch and multi variety flexible manufacturing with balanced and high efficiency, and it is an important part of the flexible manufacturing system;
2. In the mechanical structure, the humanoid industrial robot is similar to human walking, waist turning, big arm, small arm, wrist, claw and other parts. In the control, there are computers. In addition, the intelligent industrial robot has many similar "biological sensors", such as skin contact sensor, force sensor, load sensor, visual sensor, acoustic sensor, language function and so on. Sensors improve the adaptability of industrial robots to the surrounding environment;
3. Generality in addition to specially designed industrial robots, general industrial robots have better generality when performing different tasks. For example, changing the end manipulator (claw, tool, etc.) of industrial robots can perform different tasks;
4. Industrial machine technology involves a wide range of disciplines, which can be summed up as a combination of mechanics and microelectronics - mechatronics technology. The third generation of intelligent robot not only has a variety of sensors to obtain external environment information, but also has artificial intelligence such as memory ability, language understanding ability, image recognition ability, reasoning and judgment ability. These are all the applications of microelectronics technology, especially the application of computer technology. Therefore, the development of robot technology will certainly drive the development of other technologies The development and application level of human technology can also verify the development level of science and technology and industrial technology in a country.
Advantages of industrial robots
Advanced technology industrial robot integrates advanced manufacturing technologies such as precision, flexibility, intelligence, software application development, etc. through the implementation of detection, control, optimization, scheduling, management and decision-making for the process, it can increase output, improve quality, reduce cost, reduce resource consumption and environmental pollution, which is the highest embodiment of industrial automation level;
2. Technological upgrading industrial robots and complete sets of automation equipment have the technical characteristics of fine manufacturing, fine processing and flexible production. They are a new generation of production tools that extend human's physical strength and intelligence in an all-round way after power machinery and computers. They are important means to realize production digitalization, automation, networking and intelligence;
3. Widely used industrial robots and complete sets of automation equipment are the key equipment in the production process, which can be used in manufacturing, installation, testing, logistics and other production links, and widely used in automobile and auto parts, engineering machinery, rail transit, low-voltage electrical appliances, electric power, IC equipment, military industry, tobacco, finance, medicine, metallurgy, printing and publishing and many other industries It is widely used;
4. The technology of industrial robot and automation is comprehensive and integrated, involving many technical fields, including industrial robot control technology, robot dynamics and simulation, robot construction finite element analysis, laser processing technology, modular process design, intelligent measurement, modeling and processing integration, factory automation, fine logistics and other advanced technologies Manufacturing technology is highly comprehensive.